Here is the first of many cards that I have made. I love being able to get stuck
in and create designs with a personal touch to them for friends and family.
in and create designs with a personal touch to them for friends and family.
This card was made for fellow Wish Upon A Card designer, Hannah.
The embellishments are from Craftwork Cards - I love their designs and the
card candy is great for jazzing up a design in the simplest of ways. Quite a few
of my recent designs have been made using their papers and card candy
and I'll be posting up more for you to see in the coming weeks.
of my recent designs have been made using their papers and card candy
and I'll be posting up more for you to see in the coming weeks.
The edges to the card and the butterflies have been coloured with a pale pink ink pad. I love this subtle touch as it really helps to lift the shapes off the background paper.
Thanks for looking :)
- Heather -
Wish Upon A Card

0 comments:
Post a Comment