Friday, 27 August 2010

Craftworks Card Competition - Sketch 7

I've been using Craftwork Cards papers and goody bags to make my some of my cards for a couple of years now. I first saw them on a stand at the Stitch & Creative Crafts Show in Esher. I love the goody bags as you get so much for your money, all for just a tenner each. I was looking at their blog the other day and see they've been running template competitions - follow their basic template and send in a picture of your card to win some goodies from them. Now, I've never entered competitions like this, as I usually don't see any chance of winning, but I've been making cards for a quite a while now and felt confident enough to have a go myself.


Here's my entry:



Other than following the template, the only stipulation is that you use their products to make the card. I used their monochrome goody bag papers and card that I picked up at a craft fair a year ago. 


Here's the link for their blog post about the competition:


Craftwork Cards - Sketch 7 Blog Post




- Heather -
Wish Upon A Card

0 comments: